Vermont Realtors® has adopted Dotloop as its primary vendor for forms, but VR members will also be able to transition from TrueForms to zipForm if they prefer. Vermont Realtors® will make their proprietary forms available on the new zipForm platform.
Under an agreement with TrueForms, which will become zipForm by Jan. 1, VR members will be able to renew their current accounts for $99 annually.
PLEASE NOTE: Trueforms will no longer exist after Dec. 31 2013. Members who wish to try the new Zipforms Plus should follow the instructions below. Archived transactions saved in Trueforms can be transferred to the new Zipforms Plus platform. This must be done by Dec. 31! Vermont Realtors® will be providing additional information on this process later this week.
What do members get?
- TrueForms users get a free zipForm Plus account that will be available through December 31, 2013. This account includes the following:
- zipForm Plus (online), including zipVault document storage
- zipForm Standard (offline desktop software)
- Transfer of your TrueForms online transactions as .PDFs to zipForm Plus
- Use of TrueForms Online and TrueForms Desktop through the end of the year (Dec. 31, 2013)
What happens on January 1, 2014?
- First, create your zipForm account. Staring in early December, VR members will be able to renew their zipForm account for only $99. Your new account will include all of the features listed above (zipForm Plus Online and zipForm Standard desktop software)
- Login to your VR TrueForms portal at this link: https://www.trueformsonline.
- A popup window will appear. Click CONTINUE TO ZIPFORM PLUS
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER. BROKERS SHOULD CALL (800) 499-9612 FOR BROKER PRICING