This course demonstrates those things that successful agents do different from the average agent. It gives specific strategies and marketing systems to move their business to the next stage of success both professionally and financially. Attendees will learn how to organize their real estate career like a business, learn how to leverage their market statistics, learn how to plan for retirement and learn how to implement marketing to make these things happen. Agents of all experience level will find benefit in discovering how to take their business to the next stage of success.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the differences in treating a real estate career like a business versus acting like an employee in order to take control of the business decisions, treat all customers and clients consistently, and produce a consistent profit.
- Determine the goals for their business for three, five and fifteen years from the date of the course to develop specific strategic plans that will lead to business success.
- Realize the importance of understanding the local and regional real estate market statistics and their personal statistics in order to better establish goals and develop sales strategies.
- List the five stages and barriers of business growth to give the ability to transition business at the appropriate time.
- Establish a personal, business and marketing budget to guide the real estate business spending plan.
- Recognize the retirement needs of a real estate agent in order to have enough savings.
- Draft a complete marketing plan to properly promote the business for consistent and calculated grown
Individuals who take this course will earn 8 CRS Education course credits toward the CRS Designation.
December 6, 2018
Presented by Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors®
Course Location: NVBR Conference Center, 202 Commerce St., Williston, VT
Approved for 8CE by the Vermont Real Estate Commission
Early-bird (through Nov. 6) – $125
Regular (after Nov. 6) – $135
REGISTER TODAY!About the Instructor
Matthew Rathbun is a Virginia licensed broker and executive vice president of Coldwell Banker Elite. He has served as an association director of education and president of Four Pillars Education. He has opened and managed real estate firms, as well as coached and mentored agents. As a Residential REALTOR®, Matthew was a reoccurring high producer.
Rathbun teaches a variety of national designation courses, broker-manager courses and risk reduction programs. He also teaches regularly for Coldwell Banker Corporate and provides consulting services for one of the most innovative learning tools in the industry.