Welcome to The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS®! We are excited about your interest in NVBR and in joining the growing REALTOR® community. Below you will find the necessary membership forms and information you will need to get the application process underway.
- Complete an NVBR application form. Download application
- Obtain the signature of a Designated REALTOR® on your new member application. This is required from all new agents and appraisers.
- If you are a broker and you are opening a new office, you can sign on behalf of yourself.
- Submit your application and full dues payment to NVBR.
- Upon completion of your application process, you will become a Provisional Member of NVBR. Provisional members are assigned a National REALTOR® Database System (NRDS) number. This number allows you to access member information on the Vermont REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) websites.
Provisional members must complete two important steps to obtain REALTOR® status.
- Complete the Code of Ethics within 180 days of your application date. This course can be taken online or in person when available. More information on the NAR Code of Ethics
- Attend a new member orientation class. You are required to attend one of the first two orientation classes offered once you have become a Provisional Member. This is a one-day class. Check the NVBR Education Calendar or the VAR Education Calendar.
NVBR Transfer Agent Form
Download and submit the NVBR Member Transfer Form when transferring an agent from one office to another. There is a $40.00 administration transaction fee when transferring offices.
If you have any questions or problems with this information, please contact Sherry Ferland, NVBR Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 802.862.6407.