The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for June 2017. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for June over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 7.2 percent for Single Family homes and decreased 1.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 5.2 percent to $289,950 for Single Family homes but decreased 5.3 percent to $213,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 1.3 percent for Single Family properties and decreased 7.6 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 40.7percent or 73 days for Single Family homes and decreased 56.6 percent or 49 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 15.5 percent, or 6.0 months for Single Family units and decreased 18.9 percent, or 3.0 months for townhouse-condo units.
The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) is the “Voice for Real Estate” in northwestern Vermont representing over 650 members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
The monthly market statistics report is sponsored by NorthCountry Federal Credit Union.Download Summary Report
Monthly Statistics By Town