We’re having a summer Food Drive throughout the month of August!
Please help us with a successful summer food drive. Bags for donated food can be picked up at the NVBR office anytime between now and the end of August. We can even deliver them to you!
Simply place the bag(s) in a convenient location for everyone’s participation!
You can drop off donations at the listed locations by August 31st.
- Champagne Real Estate, S. Hero
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman, Burlington
- KW Vermont, So. Burlington
- MRC, St. Albans
- NVBR, Williston
- RE/MAX North, Colchester
Food will be distributed to the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf and Northwest Family Foods in September during this critical time when the shelves are low!
The following are the most needed items:
- Canned fish – tuna, salmon, sardines, etc.
- Peanut Butter
- Cereal – all varieties
- Canned fruits and vegetables – all varieties
- Canned meat – beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Canned soups and chili
- Boxed meals – Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Pasta of any kind and pasta sauce – all varieties
- Rice any type
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods – kid friendly
Please make sure that donated items have not expired.
Thanks for your support!