NOTE: THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT
NAR’s Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Class
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and mis-perceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
NVBR Conference Center, Williston
$89: Early Bird before October 11
$109: After October 11
Approved for 4 CE Credits by the Vermont Real Estate Commission. The PSA Certification qualifies as an elective for the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation. For more information, click here.