The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and mis-perceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
March 5, 2020
NVBR Conference Center, Williston
$89: Early Bird before February 5
$109: After February 5
Approved for 4 CE Credits by the Vermont Real Estate Commission. The PSA Certification qualifies as an elective for the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation.