NVBR, in partnership with Vermont Realtors® and all of the state’s local Realtor® boards and associations, is participating in a statewide Food Drive starting on June 18. The NVBR drive will conclude on July 17 at our NVBR Realtor® Nite Out – Burgers and Beer!
Please help us with a successful summer food drive. Simply place the bag(s) in a convenient location for everyone’s participation! Financial donations are also accepted. You can drop off donations at the listed locations by July 16th:
- NVBR, Williston
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman, Burlington
- KW Vermont, So. Burlington
- MRC, St. Albans
- RE/MAX North, Colchester
Food will be distributed to Aunt Dot’s Place in Essex and NorthWest Family Foods in St. Albans during this critical time when the shelves are low!
The following are the most needed items:
- Canned fish – tuna, salmon, sardines, etc.
- Peanut Butter
- Cereal – all varieties
- Canned fruits and vegetables – all varieties
- Canned meat – beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Canned soups and chili
- Boxed meals – Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Pasta of any kind and pasta sauce – all varieties
- Rice any type
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods – kid friendly
Please be sure donated items are not expired.
Checks may be made payable to:
Aunt Dot’s Place or NorthWest Family Foods
Thanks for your support!