NVBR Home Safety Fair
Saturday, July 31st |10 am to 1 pm
New England Federal Credit Union
141 Harvest Lane, Williston
NVBR is holding a Home Safety Fair on Saturday, July 31, 2021, from 10 AM to 1 PM at the New England Federal Credit Union, 141 Harvest Lane, Williston.
The Home Safety Fair is free and will feature a lineup of exhibitors equipped with information to help keep your family safe in and around the house. We have a great lineup of content experts covering fire safety, radon awareness, home inspections, water quality/testing, crime proofing your home, child car seat checks and identity theft. A shredder will also be on site to shred documents and assist in the disposal of old hard drives.
Here is the list of confirmed exhibitors for this year’s Home Safety Fair:
- BP Wastewater Services (Septic/Sewer)
- Be Seat Smart Program (Two nationally Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians will be on site to display and talk about child safety seats.)
- Closer Look Home Inspections (Home Inspections/Safety)
- Vermont Department of Health (Radon Awareness)
- Shred-Ex Secure Recycling (Document Shredding/Hard Drive Destruction)
- Williston Police Department and K9 Duke (Neighborhood Watch/Home Safety Tips)
- Willison Fire Department (Fire Safety)
Many thanks to the following companies for their support!
If you have any questions about this event, contact Mike Berk at email@example.com or (802) 862-6407.